Peggy Sue


Necklace - Waiste
Jeans - Topshop 

I've been in two minds about uploading this outfit shot, I think I look terrible, like my face looks so fat and puffy, and I just don't think I look very good,but the weather has been rubbish today to do a different one so i'm just gonna go for it!

 I'm wearing a gorgeous jumper I was kindly given by Sweet Sorrow Vintage with my Topshop Joni Jeans, a leopard print coat from fox - feather and my favourite Waiste necklace! I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow because my boyfriends band are supporting The Strypes so if anyone from Glasgow is gonna be there let me know and if anyone happens to catch The Shimmer Band over the next few weeks in their home town, don't forget to tweet me! 


3 comments

  1. I think you look lovely! your coat is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Stop the doubting! Really love the combination of the jumper and leopard coat!

    Izzie xx

    http://fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete