Sin City








Sunglasses - Vintage
Sandals - Primark
Bracelets - Vintage 
Rings - Vintage 

Bit of an annoying outfit post if you really like any of it, as it's pretty much all vintage! Apart from the shoes which are my new favourite thing, they're £5 in Primark and i've bought three pairs for when they start breaking because I love them so much! This dress (which I really need to hem) is from the lovely Hannah at Sweet Sorrow Vintage who sells some beautiful pieces online at ASOS, and the jewellery is mainly vintage except there are three items in there which I made myself!! My jewellery class is going so well, and it's probably fairly easy to guess I made the two plain rings, and the linked bracelet - which was actually really hard! I've finished the class for the Summer now, but I will be going back in September and can't wait to be able to start showcasing my own designs. 

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit! :)
    The dress is stunning, I actually quite like the ripped hem!
    I bought these shoes in white as I already had some black birks, what a bargain!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete