Girl Power


I'm a self confessed Pinterest addict, and one of my favourite boards is dedicated to famous woman who I find stylish and/or inspirational. I wanted to share with you some of these women, from my favourite lady of all time, Kate Moss and my ultimate style icon Anita Pallenberg to some new favourites Stevie Nicks and Jane Birkin.

It's not all about the clothes however, I love Iris Apfel because of her dedication to not be defined by her age and conform to how older ladies are 'supposed to dress' and Annie Hall has such a great character, it's also a bit sentimental because I always get compared to her by my Dad and Grandad; mainly her driving and untidiness! 




Sienna Miller


 Debbie Harry


 Stevie Nicks


Anita Pallenberg


Brigitte Bardot


Jane Birkin


Iris Apfel


Edie Sedgwick


Penny Lane


Annie Hall

No comments