Gimme Shelter



Hat - Tesco
Necklace - White Leaf
Jumper - H&M
Leggings - American Apparel
Boots - Dr Martens 

Today I am blogging for the first time in 2013, and didn't realise it had been so long since I last posted. The past few weeks have been a bit crazy, Christmas and New Year are super busy times for everyone and my new job and a few personal problems meant I neglected my blog a bit :( However now I am back and can't wait to get back into it! I only started my blog at the end of September and have already seen it grow, i'm a little bit shocked at how much and thank you all for following and for your lovely comments! I have a few posts lined up for the next few days including some beautiful bits and pieces from Christmas, along with a little Christmas sale haul. 

Today I have a day off and have spent it doing a few odd jobs and taking my dog for a walk. I wore my favourite American Apparel leggings along with a new jumper from H&M which I absolutely love! It's only £14.99 and is the perfect length to wear with jeans or leggings, I haven't stopped wearing it yet! I have also included a picture of my beautiful dog Chilli who is so pathetic, that when she saw another dog on the walk she stopped and refused to move! Tonight I will be cooking up something delicious and maybe going for a drink with a few friends! 



17 comments

  1. You look lovely darling, your hair is fabulous and how cute is your poochy!

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair, especially with your awesome hat! That jumper looks perfectly snuggly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. Well jel of your hair too :( boooo the necklace looks so good. Effortlessly chic xxx

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hat is sick. Go on Tesco!
    Vicki xx

    www.missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat looks amazing!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jumper and Chilli is so cute :3 xx

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hat! I have been trying to find a White cossack hat for so long now, as I think it's really hard to find a good White shade if you know what I mean! I always seem some which are too white!

    I will definitely be making a trip to my local Tesco later on today!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking super CUTE here! We love your style - and Chilli's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super cute here, hope things are starting to calm down for you after the madness of Xmas/New Year!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lush Sophie!

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your lovely comments! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I will definitely feature Chilli again on the blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, can you take a look at my blog and maybe follow me? i follow back everyone.
    Kiss**
    http://fashion--gets-fierce.blogspot.pt/
    and here's my page on facebook (about fashion and more): https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee
    Would mean a lot if you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Docs! ;) That necklace is supa cute too!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Tara, my DM's are saving my feet at the moment with this cold weather! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. :O Your hair is gorgeous! And your style is so cool!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sophie,

    Just a quick comment to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    For more info, please check out the post over on my blog :)

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hannah! Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog this afternoon for what I need to do! xxx

    ReplyDelete