Stealing Sheep


Hat - New Look
Top - Motel Vintage
Shorts - Vintage
Belt - Vintage
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

This is one of those annoying posts where I can't put a link on any of my clothes because they are all vintage or old season! I bought this t shirt from the Motel Bristol store on the weekend, I was going out for a few drinks and wanted something casual to wear and this was perfect. It's not something I would usually pick but I really like it and love the way it looks tucked in with vintage Levis. It was £28 in the  but my discount made it much more appealing! 

Yesterday was my day off so I was very lazy and stayed in my pjs till 4ish, then decided to pop into town and get some food with my boyfriend. I went into Topshop and bought some things with some vouchers I had for Christmas which I will post about later on this week! 

I'm about to go work and am really excited because we should be getting some brand new items in (I already have my eye on two of them!) so i'm looking forward to having a little rifle through the delivery. Also if any of you live in Bristol and are a fan of the store I have a special promotion for you to receive 20% off just by quoting my blog at the till <3

6 comments

  1. There's something about a baseball shirt that does it for me, so I think this outfit is really great. Lovely and laid back with a little bit of edge :)
    Love your blog, by the way!

    Simone
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone! It's not something I would usually wear but I absolutely love it now! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that tee, it looks like it was made for you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Maria! It's so comfortable too! xxx

      Delete
  3. loving the tee palms
    looking very lovely indeed !!

    tazandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete