Save The Bunnies


Hat - fox + feather
Necklace - Sobeys Vintage
Leotard - (old) H&M
Skirt - eBay
Belt - Vintage

This weekend me and some friends went to Cardiff to watch Toms band play at Welsh Club, it was really fun and good to do something a bit different to most weekends. One of our friends is at Uni there so it was really nice to catch up with her too! Mondays are always so horrible after a few drinks on the weekend aren't they?! My skin always breaks out and I back brush my hair so much on Saturday night that I can't get a brush through it for a few days, so I think tonight is going to be hair mask and early night for me!

I took these pictures on Saturday morning and really like this outfit, the skirt is probably one of the biggest bargains i've had recently I bought it from eBay for £9.99. It's such soft material and I would definitely recommend getting one if you want to get in on the tartan trend thats huge at the moment. I've teamed it with this lipstick from Revlon and a black leotard which is a bit of an essential basic. My hair has faded quite a lot now i'm embracing the silver again and thinking about dying it pink again for Christmas/NYE, it might need a bit of a break and some TLC first though.

Also if you care about animals and how they are treated in the fashion world as much as I do then please sign this petition and save the bunnies! 

9 comments

  1. Seriously gorgeous! Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Such a bargain from eBay only £9.99! X

      Delete
  2. Love this, that hat is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it from fox + feather in Bristol! X

      Delete
  3. Great look! Love that skirt

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the skirt too, it's really good quality for the price too! X

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete