The Band Wagon



As i'm sure you all know the weather has been pretty hot the past two weeks, and I do love it but my only issue is I don't know what to wear?! I really don't like my legs so it has to be pretty bloody warm for me to get them out and it is definitely that warm at the moment.

I've been wearing lots of midi skirts and have teamed this black Missguided one with an old crop top from Topshop. The belt is vintage and the sunglasses and necklace are both from Primark and very recent! I have been absolutely loving Primark recently, i've bought loads of great jewellery in there as well as a few dresses and t shirts - which is great for my wardrobe and my bank balance.

I'm trying to think up some ideas for some different photography styles for my blog, photography was part of my Uni course so i'm usually really good at thinking of ideas but I think I might be having a block because i'm the one in the photos which i'm still not really used to! I have tried some outside today though which I hope makes a nice change :)

I have been really into tumblr the past week and if you don't follow me on there you can here, it's full of lots of pictures of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Marianne Faithfull and Anita Pallenberg so have a look if you love these people as much as I do. In the mean time here's a few of my favourite images that I have posted recently...








PS - Did you spot my little photographer in the reflection in the window ha!

3 comments

  1. I can't believe you'd be worried about your legs, you have a lovely figure :) Love this outfit though, midi skirts and dresses are just perfect at the moment. Claire xx

    http://stylingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous her, I love that skirt!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete