Walk On The Wild Side


Lipstick - Clinique
Dress - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Fashion Union
Socks - Primark

It feels like ages since I last did an outfit post and i've been wanting to show you guys this dress for a really long time! It's the acid wash Tinkerbell from Motel Rocks and I had been wanting it for absolutely ages - as you guys will know if you've read my blog for a while. It was £48 so I never got around to buying it, until I spotted it in Topshop for £20 and snapped it up! It's very short so i've been wearing it with tights or more recently my lace trimmed cycle shorts; I just love this smock/babydoll style. Today I have teamed it with a vintage bag, Dr Martens style lace up shoes and some frilly socks from Primark - which come in a 5 pack of pastel colours for £2.50. 

Today I went to Rocotillos Diner in Bristol, which if you're from the area is on the Clifton Triangle, they do the best vegetarian breakfasts and lots of delicious milkshakes (although not together) and today we popped in for a milkshake before taking a walk around Clifton. I went for Peanut Butter, and Tom went for extra thick Vanilla, both were amazing! I really want to start pushing myself to create more interesting photography for my blog so today was the perfect opportunity and I hope you like the outcome.














10 comments

  1. Cute outfit palms, looking lovely as per!
    Really loving the dm's with the socks too!

    mmmm Rocotillos milkshake, hope you had the cookie dough one!

    TazandBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome! I want them.

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordy, I'm 100% making a trip here so I can get a PB one too! Such a cute little dress. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you're wearing as always.
    I haven't had a really good milkshake in ages! Must hunt one down.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, such a great shape on you :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm - Rocotillos is the bexs - I love their Ben & Jerrys Phish Food milkshakes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That place looks AWESOME

    If you're only bloglovin' perhaps we can follow one another?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7118895/cattail-down

    S&R
    http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheRucksackRefinery

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress! Great outfit xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I'm a new follower, loving your blog :]

    Bas xx
    www.anythingbas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete