Bass Face


Hat - New Look (old)
Necklace - Topshop (old)
Kaftan - H&M 
Black Cycle Shorts - eBay
Shoes - Fashion Union (sold out )
Lipstick - Barry M Pillarbox Red



I'm trying to do something a little bit different with my photos at the moment so today i'm trying out a new idea of putting an image next to some text and not using the flip effect. These photos are not really the best quality, it's a very dark, stormy day here in Bristol so the lighting is terrible, you can't see that i'm wearing black lace trimmed cycle shorts underneath this lovely kaftan. This top was an early birthday present from my boyfriend, and I absolutely love it, it's very 70s and I love the print.

I went out on Saturday for my birthday and had an amazing night, lots of lovely friends came and we went to Mothers Ruin in Bristol, who had 'Roll Over Beethoven' on; a 50's style rockabilly night. Aside from that I have been spending lots of time practicing the bass guitar, which I started learning a few weeks ago and caring for my poor fingers which are killing from the thick strings!

9 comments

  1. Love the hat with the outfit!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the entire outfit!
    Crazy cheap, this blouse ö

    Love, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Kitshy outfit! The hat and blouse is awesome!! ☺

    Itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely top - looks great with your platinum blonde 'do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top, it is such a pretty print :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kaftan!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I wanted this as soon as i saw it in H&M and now you've made me want it more! I love the print on it, and looks lovely with your blonde hair :) x

    ReplyDelete