Cross My Heart



Cross Earrings- Kukee
Cross Bracelet- Kukee
Cross Necklace- Urban Outfitters (no longer stocked)
Cross Dress - Motel Rocks

I absolutely love this soft goth trend where everything is black and all about crosses, studs, spikes and skulls in fact I've gone cross crazy without even realising it and noticed this morning that I have a small collection of cross themed jewellery (above). To add to my love for this trend black is without doubt my favourite colour to wear, I always think it looks good as a contrast with how white my hair is, plus most of my style inspiration comes from 60's icons like Keith Richards, Anita Pallenberg and Edie Sedgwick. My other main era of style inspiration is definitely the 90's. I love grunge and hate looking too 'done' so I usually like to add some 'grungey' accessories or a denim/camouflage jacket. I'm always on the lookout for more cross jewellery and usually look to Topshop and Asos first but recently i'm becoming a little bit obsessed with Kukee. I first noticed them because they collaborated with Motel for a competition, but after looking at their website they have loads of great on trend accessories at an incredible price! The items below are a selection of my favourite and are all priced below £5, I wish everything was this cheap!


All items from Kukee

As i'm currently working with Motel I spend lots of time on the website and was super excited when the 'cross beads' collection launched! With seven items the collection is all black with beaded cross embellishment and allows you to try out the trend without going cross crazy. I have bought the Zena dress but don't usually go for body con items because I don't think they flatter my figure, so i'm going to send it back for either the Kadie skirt or the Laynie baby doll dress, but at the moment I can't decide! Two of my favourite bloggers Amy from The Little Magpie and Lucy from ChampagneDiamondx, have worn the items which doesn't help me at all as they both look so good in them!


Kadie Skirt
Laynie Babydoll
Zeene Body con
Tess Shirt

1 comment