London Fashion Week 14/09/2012




Last week I was invited to LFW with Motel Rocks as part of their on the day street team! I was really excited and a little bit scared because I had no idea to wear and knew it was gonna be super 'fashiony'. Luckily I was allowed to have a raid of the samples rail, and pick something from the A/W Motel collection:) After 20 mins of looking I settled on 3 choices; Dana off the shoulder crop top, Libby high neck crop top and the Zabby dress! After finally deciding on the Libby high neck in floral i teamed it with a high waist black skirt with my lace cycle shorts underneath, socks, creepers and some vintage sunglasses. I really liked the look and loved how 90's the top was i'm just not sure if I like having that much skin on show because i did feel a bit self conscious. Probably sound like my nan but I think if i were to wear that top again it would have to be with tights or a maxi!

I went with Selina who lots of you will know from Flying Saucer and we met Jameela Jamil!! She was really lovely and stopped for a chat, telling us how much she loved our outfits and the Motel brand! We spent most of the day snapping street stylers and I met some really great bloggers, who I have followed for a while (their blogs not in some weird stalker way!) My favourite look of the day had to be Anouska who teamed a midi black chiffon skirt with a gorgeous jumper and collar. I love how simple the look was but she just looked effortless and classic as well as on trend. I do think this would be an easy look to create without having to spend money on an expensive collared jumper. Just buying or making your own collar which you could then attach to anything is a cheaper alternative plus then you have a way to update any old jumpers for A/W!


Just to make the day even more exciting I was lucky enough to go to the Bora Aksu show! I felt so professional walking into the show with my ticket then almost got trampled by the stampede of photographers trying to get to Kelly Brook!! She looked amazing! I always think when you see celebrities in reality their gonna be stick thin but she looked so good and normal, well not quite normal a million times hotter than normal but healthy! The show itself was gorgeous, really feminine and full of pastels and texture, it seems like next season is gonna be really girlie not sure how i'll manage to work that trend! 





No comments