Beauty School Dropout


After my previous blog post talked a little about my new found love for Grease I thought I would elaborate a little more on another post! This video from the film is so good, I love Frenchies' hair and I also love the outfits the girls are wearing, the little silver dresses! I dyed my hair pink earlier in the summer for my birthday and it looked so good, but didn't last long as it was a semi permanent dye. The only photo I have is this one from instagram because I use disposable cameras on a night out and it hasn't been developed yet! I definitely want to go back pink though! My other thought regarding Grease is the dresses. I love a good sparkly dress for the Winter months and i've found this gorgeous green one from H&M which looks really glitzy and would look so good with pink hair! New favourite combination! 





Green Dress- H&M
Pink Hair Dye- Stargazer




No comments