Sister Jane


Today I thought I would do a post on one of my favourite brands; Sister Jane, i'm not quite sure how I discovered this brand, I think it might have been in Topshop Oxford Street, but i'm so glad I did because the clothes are gorgeous and I love the ethos behind the company. Sold as a concession in Topshop and ASOS, Bea Deza is the woman behind the brand who also just happens to be the coolest woman in the world! My favourite thing about their website is the blog which accompanies it, showing intimate and interesting pictures of the life and career of Bea Deza. The clothes are eclectic and bring together two of my favourite styles; 90's grunge and 60's bohemia, I am pretty much in love with the sheer panel dress below! Although technically a Spanish brand, Bea describes it as English as it was 'born in London' and to be honest it just makes me want to start up my own designs because the clothes are just so perfect for me. 

Sister Jane brings out a new collection as often as every 6 weeks and this time you will find 'Death in Glendale', which features monochrome shirts accompanied by printed trousers, velvet dresses, maxi skirts and baroque, sheer panelled blouses. The clothes are dramatic and luckily not ridiculously  expensive, dresses start at £65 and currently both Topshop and ASOS have some items in their sale! 




As I have a slight girl crush on Bea Deza I wanted to show you guys some photos of her style which you can find here on the Sister Jane blog. I love her excessive use of rings, which I can relate to, and the way she wears quite feminine dresses but toughens them up with hats, boots and 'boyish' styling. You can also find some pretty cool images of her apartment in Madrid here which features some fantastic furniture and eclectic interior design.



3 comments

  1. I am in love with sister jane! I have one of there dresses on my wishlist which am hoping to buy this week for my birthday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything they design is so lovely! I thought maybe you would like them they're like a darker more grungy version of Daliah! I want to get the sheer top dress with the chain its £30 on ASOS! You will have to post when you get yours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete